Lifestyle & Amenities
Now’s your time to play! Kings Point Suncoast has some of the most extensive amenities of any active living communities in Florida. We offer a stunning variety of choices to fit your lifestyle, making life more fun under our sun!
Kings Point at Sun City Center is unlike any other retirement community in Florida.
We boast –
- Four beautiful clubhouses totaling over 200,000 square feet of activity-filled space.
- Nine indoor and outdoor pools and spas.
- A dozen club/hobby rooms, a lawn bowling green, Pickleball, tennis, bocce and shuffleboard courts
- A large multi-purpose theater for entertaining.
- A luxurious Spa and Salon
- One restaurant and bar and three cafes offering specialty food and drink options.
Compare Kings Point with other Florida communities.
Click here to take the 2018 Kings Point Challenge
It’s not just our size that sets us apart, it’s the quality of our programming and the activities we offer that keep our residents engaged during their Florida retirement.
On any given day, you can:
- Join your friends for yoga, zumba, aquatics and gentler group exercise classes, led by an experienced staff of instructors, to stay healthy and in shape. It’s fitness for all levels of active adults.
- Indulge in a day of pampering at Spa Serenity – have a relaxing massage, facial, pedicure or manicure, and have your hair done by professional barbers and stylists.
- Learn a new hobby– try pottery, stained glass, woodworking and painting, or even a cooking class.
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner or cocktails at one of our convenient clubhouse cafes. Dancing, music and laughter brighten our evenings at the many social events throughout the year.
- Head outdoors for a round of golf, a tennis match, lawn bowling, or a friendly game of volleyball or bocce ball. Learn the newly popular game of Pickleball on one of our 8 new courts.
- Test your skill at the archery range or join other outdoor enthusiasts in a variety of activities such as bicycling or fishing in the local ponds.
- Try your hand at gardening or just take a stroll around the beautiful Kings Point Suncoast.
This is just a snapshot of all that is available to do and see to keep you living a fulfilling lifestyle in Kings Point Suncoast. After taking the 2018 Kings Point Challenge, you’ll see what sets us apart during your search for active retirement communities. We guarantee you’ll never be bored while living your Sunshine State of Mind.Contact Us