The fitness floor is segmented into cardiovascular equipment, free weights, selectorized weights and a stretch area. The professionally trained staff offer a variety of services designed to assist residents to achieve health, wellness and fitness goals. Residents may make an appointment for a complimentary introduction to the state of the art LifeFitness equipment. For an additional fee, Kings Point Suncoast offers personal training.
Call today to make an appointment with a female or male personal trainer. 813-387-3476
Cardiovascular Machines help you raise your heart rate and create stronger muscles and respiratory systems. All cardiovascular machines are equipped with speed and intensity controls that you set. In addition to controlling the intensity of your cardio workout, you can catch up on the news, watch a funny show or watch your progress on the monitor.
- Row Machines – engage your legs, back, core and arms, delivering an intense full-body cardio experience
- Treadmills – walk, jog or run in place with you at the controls of speed and incline
- Ellipticals – stationary machine used to simulate stair climbing, walking, or running without causing excessive pressure to the joints
- NuSteps – total-body workout for virtually all health & fitness levels, ages
- Recumbent bikes – virtually full-body exercise while in a comfortable position with you at the controls
- Life Fitness Insignia & Optima strength equipment
- Dumbbell rack with weights
- Dual Adjustable Pulley
- Smith Machines
- Adjustable benches