Many of our monthly events in the Main Club and South Club include full-service dining options prepared by our Kings Point Chef, or local caterers. Whether it’s a Kings Point Suncoast dinner, a club-sponsored event, or just you and your friends dining out, our retirement living dining choices offer convenience and variety for your dining pleasure.
Monthly dinners in Jubilee Hall in the South Club are quite popular, usually selling out well before the events. Two or more of these are selected each month:
- Interactive Pasta- Create and personalize your own pasta for our chefs to cook right in front of you. Treat yourself to a Cannoli with chocolate cream for a tasty dessert.
- Interactive Stir Fry Night-Create your own stir fry bowl with your choice of noodles, brown rice, chicken, pork, or shrimp complete with your choice of herbs, veggies and sauce.
- 2 for $24 – Full meals for 2 plus a glass of house wine or draft beer for each.
- Prime Rib Dinner- 8 oz. Prime Rib always, sides vary.
- Loft Dining- The Loft Lounge turns into an upscale dining room for a more intimate fine dining experience. Kings Point chefs hand craft salads that arrive at your table as soon as you are seated. The menu varies each month from hand battered fish including a twin petite filet mignon, seared salmon, sautéed mahi mahi, or grilled chicken breast. Top it off with a savory sweet dessert and your choice of a glass of house wine or draft beer..
The select dinners can be found in every edition of “The Pointer.”